PDA

View Full Version : Cutting Edge Big Diamond Shears For Sale

David Patchen
09-09-2014, 11:52 PM
I recently went to a studio sale at a Randy Strong's shop and went a little crazy. Among other things I bought these sweet Cutting Edge Large Diamonds since they were half the price of new and I wanted a second pair. I discovered that the handle design is a bit different than my other Large Diamonds so they close a bit differently (they seem to be better suited for slightly smaller hands). So I'm going to sell these and buy CE Large Diamonds with the same design as my current ones. (There's a piece I make that requires I have diamonds in both hands and it helps if they're exactly the same tool).

These are in beautiful shape, formerly owned by Craig Zweifel and seemingly gently used. New are $253 plus shipping, these are $135 plus shipping. These will go fast.

Having trouble uploading a photo :(

Sky Campbell
09-10-2014, 01:17 PM
I'll take them! Where do I send the money?
Thanks
Btw:
They make small handles and standard handles. I have never used any of the small handled tools but can't see how they won't work.

Sky Campbell
09-26-2014, 01:42 PM
I would send this in a pm but your box is full.

I never received the shears :(

David Patchen
09-27-2014, 12:52 AM
I don't use the PM function much, so it gets full quickly. I tried to email you but I don't have your email.

They shipped mon FedEx tracking #771233874210 They should arrive monday.

Sky Campbell
09-29-2014, 09:55 AM
Already used them this morning. I have to say I like the smaller handles and how light they are compared to my big Meniconi's. They will be well used for many years to come. Thanks for sharing your good fortune.