PDA

View Full Version : Who has what for sale?

Gail Allard
06-16-2015, 09:09 PM
I see a few old threads but who knows what is still available or if anyone checks their threads. Looking for molds, tools, grinders, equipment. If you are in the Central Texas way, stop in for a cold one... I move more Sierra Nevada Pale Ale than any bar between Dallas and Austin. That's verified.

Ray Laubs
06-17-2015, 05:50 AM
garage temp, IPA. nothing for sale, going to start casting aluminum molds for myself though.

Mike McCain
06-17-2015, 07:58 AM
I've got some few old hand tools, an optic or two, gently used blocks
PM me

David Patchen
06-17-2015, 03:37 PM
I'm going to be selling these Jim Moore bubble shears (4" blade) and large color paddle (2-1/2 " x 8-3/8"). If they don't sell here, I'm planning on putting them on eBay. My name is on the shears which I'm happy to remove before shipping unless your name is Patchen too or you want to think of me every time you pick them up. Both in good working condition. Selling because I got larger shears and I made my own damascus color paddle.

$65 for the shears, $30 for the color paddle plus shipping.

David Patchen
06-17-2015, 03:43 PM
Gail--I also have new cork paddles for sale--see that thread....

Mitcheal Veenstra
06-18-2015, 08:33 AM
David, I sent you a pm on a small set of corks, I'll take the bubble shears if you still have them available too.

Thanks,
Mitch

neil duman
06-30-2015, 11:13 AM
I have a GB4 control panel with several sending units and relays for sale. I also have mercury switches if you rather use those.

If you are doing polishing the pre diamond pad way I have lots of the finer silicon carbide grit available 600 and finer grits. I still use the coarser grits.