PDA

View Full Version : Stadelman Electric Moly Furnace 300 lb. Capacity

Keith Weiskamp
10-07-2015, 05:33 PM
I am selling my Stadelman Electric Furnace (300 l.b. capacity, single phase) since I am retiring. I ordered this furnace in 2008 and it was delivered by the end of the year. It was put into service for about a month in the spring of 2009 and barely used the rest of the year. In 2010 through 2013 the furnace was used during the months of November through March, never in the summer.

This furnace was always used professionally (no students beating on it :) ). This furnace has been really taken care of and operates very nicely. The crucible is in good shape and always well cared for. The glass melted in the furnace has always been SP batch and then in its last year of operation SP cullet. One of the elements was replaced and this replacement has very little use on it. I also have an extra new moly element and other goodies such as element connectors and cables, heavy duty voltage meter, some SP glass, etc. that will be provided with the furnace.

New models sell for $32,000+. I am asking $22,500, so that's a $10,000 savings for a furnace that has about 2 years of light, professional use. The furnace is available for pickup in Scottsdale, AZ.

I also have some other nice studio equipment that I will be putting up for sale once I inventory and photograph everything. A 13" very efficient, vacuum packed refractory glory hole with automated doors, a larger 22" glory with manual doors (barely used), color pickup box, and a pipe warmer/small garage.

Keith
keithjwaz (a) aol

Art Ciccotti
11-01-2015, 04:18 PM
Keith do you still have the pipe warmer and bit box? Didn't see when the post was put up.
Art Ciccotti