PDA

View Full Version : New Maruko Jacks, Tweezers and Corks FS

David Patchen
10-17-2016, 02:34 PM
I bought a bunch of new Maruko tools a few months ago and have some extras for sale. They are all brand-spanking new, still wrapped in oily Japanese newspapers. They have never touched glass.

1. Cup Jacks - Super nice, I have a pair and they're awesome for cups. Perfect spring, slides beautifully, thin blade so not a heat suck. Retails $370, I'll sell $340. (plus $15 shipping)

2. Large Tweezers - These are beaked (tips curved in), so they don't slip even if they're waxy. They are heavy duty with extra brass on the strap for good crackoff mass. Some Maruko tweezers are too stiff for me so I got a bunch of them special-ordered to be softer. These have perfect spring to them--not too stiff, not too soft. I use a pair and they rock for picking lips, digging bubbles out and cracking off. Because the tips are bent inwards, they aren't good for picking open a bubble (like for switching an axis or opening for incalmo)--I use regular tweezers for those specific tasks. I think 13.25" long. Retails $170, I'll sell $150. (plus $15 shipping)

3. Corks
- Large - at 9" x 12" and almost 1.5 - 1.75" thick these are really for people making big work. $90+$15 shipping = $105

- Regular - 9" x 6". For people who are making small to medium-sized work. $65+$15 shipping = $80

Both are super-solid and will last for years. (Mine last 3-4 years and I flatten almost everything I make). A better deal than what's available, with lightweight ply backing, better handles, and with corners (sometimes you need corners!).

If you would like any of these tools, please contact me through my website (I don't want to post my email address here to avoid spam bots). I'll leave this post here for few days, then put anything unsold on Facebook, where they'll probably go quickly. http://davidpatchen.com/contact

Pete VanderLaan
10-17-2016, 05:00 PM
I absolutely love my corks I got from David.

Eric Yust
10-23-2016, 07:02 AM
Email sent about tweezers.

David Patchen
10-23-2016, 12:30 PM
Maruko tools gone!