PDA

View Full Version : Lapland

Brian Blanthorn
01-14-2012, 07:31 AM
Just done a massive site up date

Specificaly 4 those aspiring 2 naervana

I hope in some small way it gives U some measure of enlightenment

This is my Legacy 2 U my good travellers on the path which we share

Spcificaly look at Lapland / machines note Rose n Rosie have extra thrust bearing thingies

Makes em much more calm

Also there is a recipie for a hard wax finish on sandblasted type items " After care

The site is secure for the future so I will always B here in some way

Hope U enjoy it and can get something from it

When I am no longer hear 4 U all my good friends

Thanks to Pauline Claire and Malcolm of Rochdaleonline for there heroism in putting all this together

Brian

http://www.blanthorn.com

Henry Halem
01-14-2012, 08:01 AM
Brian,
Thanks for posting the link to your new site. I've taken a lengthy jaunt through your creative history and think you've made a significant contribution to the glass arts. Really sorry I never met you in the flesh but such is life. Most of all I've enjoyed your postings and your fracturing of the language. I'm still trying to find a Blanthorn to english dictionary.

Dave Bross
01-14-2012, 09:05 AM
Wow! loved the How-it-was-done pages.

Patrick Casanova
01-14-2012, 09:32 AM
Brian,

Thank you for your generosity and taking the time to share your knowledge with the rest of us. Like many I have enjoyed your posts and learning the language of Blanthorn. Your work is beautiful! And thank you for the peek into the Rabbit Hole that you went down in the pursuit of making it. It is a testament to your creativity and determination to make "your work"! Thank you! It is inspiring!

Pete VanderLaan
01-14-2012, 09:35 AM
I'm coming in April Brian. You going to hold out?

Brian Blanthorn
01-16-2012, 04:21 AM
I'm coming in April Brian. You going to hold out?

Henry in real life U would probably find me boring

Pete

I dont know mayb start a book on it

Getting realy slow n lazy

Ok well more than normal

getting more difficult to get to the computor so as U near comming ring

the number ( in UK ) is 01983 865608

Brian + Jenny Blanthorn
12 Albert rd
Shanklin
Isle of Wight
England
PO37 7NS

best to try for sooner rather than later

Im not gona look good tho lol

Brian

Pete VanderLaan
01-16-2012, 07:06 AM
It would be around the 15th of April. I may try to bring Scott Benefield with me, an all around great guy from N. Ireland. I hope we can connect with you in still semi reasonable shape and if not, just tell me. I have loved your contributions here and will sorely miss them, and you.