PDA

View Full Version : is Steinert going down hill?

Chris Lowry
04-27-2012, 03:29 PM
Just had the strangest experience with Steinert. We have been buying pipes and punties from them for 20 years. We use this one larger punty for doing sculptures, we buy 5-6 every other year. Always order the same thing always get the same thing.

This time we get them and they are 3/4 inches smaller. Not that big of a deal but I want to know that when I order a punty it's going to be what I ordered, not some random size. Talk with the sales lady, the machinist and then the boss. Most of them just make excuses and never say "oh gee that sucks, let me make it right". The boss finally comes up with the solution to send us over longer Delrin ends so they are all the same.

So great seems like it will work. Then we go to use them... take a gather and the handle gets hot. Acting like there is water in the pipe. Call up Steinert again... "no way, there is no liquid in there". Goes on and on about how it could not be his fault. Again no big deal but in this economy seems like you would want your customers happy.

We end up taking the Delrin ends off swabbing out the tube. Of course it's full of this chemically smelling oil. Who knows what it is.

Anyway in the end it's all good but I just can't believe what kind of service I was getting. I think I'll find a new pipe maker next time.

Tom Bloyd
04-27-2012, 04:03 PM
I switched to Spiral Arts pipes and puntys about 5 years ago and they are very well made , can't say enough about them, best I've ever owned. I have a large Stienert puny that creaks when you use it, so I don't use it. I saw the head come loose on the one of their large puntys and spin in the sleeve, the boss was yelling "TURN IT FASTER" snd we were yelling"WE ARE" as it fell straight down.

Kenny Pieper
04-27-2012, 04:22 PM
Whats a Delrin end?

Chris Lowry
04-27-2012, 04:37 PM
Delrin is the little white end on the handle side.

Jeff Thompson
04-27-2012, 05:29 PM
Steinert is ok for hobbyist. Spiral Arts is a professional tool.

Pete VanderLaan
04-27-2012, 06:22 PM
I have been very happy with cutting Edge ( Red Hot Metal) as well.

Jeff Thompson
04-27-2012, 07:57 PM
Nickelite has elevated the blowpipe to an art form. I only have goblet pipes/punties from this guy and they're sweet. Would love to get my hands on some of his bigger stuff.

Joe Deanda
04-29-2012, 07:38 PM
Iv had an order in with Stienert for over a month for 5 standard pipes. When I called I was told "maybe a couple weeks because thats a big order" I think Ill cancell and try the nickelite pipes.

Pete VanderLaan
04-29-2012, 11:16 PM
Iv had an order in with Stienert for over a month for 5 standard pipes. When I called I was told "maybe a couple weeks because thats a big order" I think Ill cancell and try the nickelite pipes.
Wow. I knew that they were really having trouble on molds and such, but standard pipes?

Ralph Laborde
04-30-2012, 09:01 AM
I've had a cane marver on order with them for over a year!

Drew Jaeger
04-30-2012, 09:30 AM
I know someone I work with ordered a blowhose extension in November and got it in March. I also heard someone at the studio where I rent ordered a pipe that has been on back order for 6 months.

Pete VanderLaan
04-30-2012, 09:42 AM
A lot of us are getting old, simple as that. None of what I am hearing sounds good. Others will rise and take up the slack in our little land of opportunity.

Kenny Pieper
04-30-2012, 10:02 AM
I know that John has a lot of irons in the fire so to speak. The glass tool stuff is just a small part of it.

Rollin Karg
05-01-2012, 06:34 PM
This is sad to see, for many years they were one of the most dependable and professional outfits around.

Robert Coleman
05-02-2012, 06:39 AM
I have know John since 1971 as a friend and customer. My opinion of him remains the same but I too have been buying my tools elsewhere for about 5+ years. Bob

Lawrence Duckworth
05-02-2012, 11:40 AM
I have both the light weight and standard 3/4" work horse spiral arts pipes.punties. two of the light weights bent.....

Jordan Kube
05-02-2012, 12:55 PM
I have both the light weight and standard 3/4" work horse spiral arts pipes.punties. two of the light weights bent.....

By themselves?

Pete VanderLaan
05-02-2012, 01:33 PM
you're bad...

Jon Myers
05-02-2012, 04:15 PM
By themselves?

Yeah, ours do that too...

Pete VanderLaan
05-02-2012, 05:22 PM
you're both bad.

Sky Campbell
05-02-2012, 08:43 PM
For light weight series pipes I love Steve Palmers (new design with a long inserr for the head and a new profile) Can't say enough good things about these light weights! for standard work horse cutting edge and for big heavy weights Steinert still wins. I don't think I will bend the heavy weights but it's disappointing to think I won't be able to replace them.

I bought a blow hose assembly from Steinert three years ago the swivel was defective. I sent it back and was told they are on back order. Called again the following year they had no idea who I was or what had happened. Disappointing. I bought a box of swivels from a scientific house switched to 3/8" and machines the delrin ends found some large rubber tubing and I will never need to buy one again.

David Patchen
05-02-2012, 10:02 PM
I just purchased six 3/4 stainless punties from my studio neighbor metal worker buddy for $60 each. All stainless w/.120 wall tube and built pretty much like the SA 3/4" punties w/8" of solid at the bottom and blind welds into the tube. I get my 1/2" cup punties at the steel store for $45 for three. Cut up a 12' length of 1/2" stainless rod into 3 pieces, clean them and take off the burs and you're done.

Spiral and Cutting Edge are great for pipes and big counterweight punties--that stuff needs metalworking skill and glass knowledge to make right. I've never liked the Steinert stuff.

Jeff Lindsay
05-02-2012, 10:39 PM
Lots "IN STOCK"!
If not, we can make in a week, 2 at max.
Lots of sizes and if you don't see it on the website, www.redhotmetal.net we will make it specially for you.
On the home page of Red Hot Metal look for glass blowing tools, ie Cutting Edge Products.
or call 530-342-1970.
Thanks,
Jeff

Patrick Casanova
05-02-2012, 11:46 PM
All of my standard pipes are Steve Palmer's. They are great work horse pipes. A quality tool... They hold up well, the welds are strong and they stay straight. I've got pipes that I got back in 94 that are still ok for people to practice with. I see Steve on the show circuit and if we know we'll be at another show, he'll just bring an order along. Great guy, has a proclivity for Single Malt Scotch. He's usually at GAS.

Lawrence Duckworth
05-03-2012, 06:15 AM
By themselves

Huh.....I didn't know that.

Thanks. :)

Rick Sherbert
05-03-2012, 07:09 AM
Interesting to see if Steinert is at GAS and what they might have to say...

Alexander Adams
05-03-2012, 02:08 PM
They're giving John an award.

"The 2012 Honorary Lifetime Membership Award for outstanding service to GAS goes to John Steinert of Steinert Industries"

Insert acerbic Alexander Adams comment here __________________________________________________ _____________________________________________, ____________________________. ______________________________!

Henry Halem
05-03-2012, 05:21 PM

"The 2012 Honorary Lifetime Membership Award for outstanding service to GAS goes to John Steinert of Steinert Industries"

Insert acerbic Alexander Adams comment here __________________________________________________ _____________________________________________, ____________________________. ______________________________!Now Now, John was the first manufacturer that serviced the art glass community. Before Steinert there was no one making pipes, molds, etc. for us. He did a great job and sold boatloads of stuff to us. Because of John we were able to grow our schools and businesses without struggling to find the tools we needed. His prices were honest and he delivered. Times have changed; other manufacturers have entered the market and have built a better mousetrap if you will but there is still no one building grinders and polishers that can hold a candle to what John produces. John was there when we needed him and was very instrumental in the growth of studio glass.

Alexander Adams
05-03-2012, 05:31 PM
there is still no one building grinders and polishers
This part is true.

produces
Produces, producing or produced?

If a blowpipe is on back order for a few weeks or months, how long does a grinder take to produce? I get the feeling that I could have something I fabricated back from powder coating before I got a call back with someone's excuse for the delay or backorder.

Henry Halem
05-03-2012, 05:36 PM
This part is true.

Produces or produced?

If a blowpipe is on back order for weeks or months, how long does a grinder take? Hey, WTF, you want to get snide call John or whoever don't bother me with your pissed off attitude.

Pete VanderLaan
05-03-2012, 06:58 PM
He's not pissed he's ascerbic.

John Riepma
05-03-2012, 07:30 PM
"He's not pissed he's ascerbic."

...with an "s"...might have drifted over from "pissed"....

Geoff Lee
05-03-2012, 08:46 PM

Insert acerbic Alexander Adams comment here __________________________________________________ _____________________________________________, ____________________________. ______________________________!

Ha! Henry came out with the EZTherm and GAS gave him a Lifetime Membership Award a few years later.

Geoff Lee
05-03-2012, 09:14 PM
Hey, WTF, you want to get snide call John or whoever don't bother me with your pissed off attitude.

The whole point of this thread was to discuss whether a long-time manufacturer in our industry is slipping. Chris shared his experience and others chimed in with theirs. Others have shared their thoughts on what would be good replacements.

This message board is so valuable because we get to share information like this in a public forum. Our magazines donít talk about quality control issues. The GAS newsletter doesnít either. So as far as I know, this is the ONLY place where we can share both good and bad experiences.

This is also one of the only forums I know where there are no anonymous posters. Everything I type, everything anyone types has to be backed up in person. So I really respect an opinion when I read one here. Thereís no place to hide.

So thanks for the history lesson Henry, John may be a good friend to you, but that is no defense for bad business practices. If Steinert is in a bad place right now, I feel for them. But just because they've been around for a while doesn't give them free reign to deliver faulty products or string customers along.

Iím buying from Jeff at Red Hot Metal from now on. The pipes and punties I got from him 7 years ago are still solid. The blowhose I ordered from Steinert was 6 months late.

Henry Halem
05-03-2012, 09:47 PM
I assumed your acerbic, snide, call it what you will, remark was for my benefit and so I responded in kind. I have no problem with anyones criticism of a companies products or business practices and I'm not asking anyone to purchase anything from Steinert or to not criticize his recent poor treatment of customers. I feel that coupling his upcoming award with his present business practice is unfair when taken in the context of his history producing pipes, molds, and machines. Yes, he is a friend but that is not why I've come to his defense. It is simply because IMO he is deserving based on his history.

Geoff Lee
05-03-2012, 10:06 PM
You're right, I made an acerbic, snide comment about you. IMO you deserve it.

You're also right about John deserving the award for what he and his company have done in the PAST.

But that's not what you told Alex "Up yours" for. He challenged you about Steinerts' current ability to fulfill customer orders.

It's all there quoted and in writing.

So if you start a post with that kind of language, expect the same language back.

Just the pot calling the kettle black

Pete VanderLaan
05-04-2012, 07:33 AM
I think this to be my fault. Not only did I put down the word acerbic originally, then I picked it up and embellished it.

I think Geoff to be right. Craftweb is valuable because it calls a spade a spade. It does look like Steinert is slipping and the EZ Therm was a bad furnace and a lot of people got burned buying them. John made some terrible tools and he made some good ones. Henry made this incredible book and for decades devoted himself to teaching instead of building up his reputation as an artist with the high end sales to match. Many of you are in glass because of Henry and Glassnotes and probably don't even realize it. I did a color rod company that didn't work out.

That award is sort of a citizenship award, it's not an aesthetic one and I hope no one has to hear a speech. I have never thought of John as deserving an award but I certainly do think that of Henry. Giving an award for showing up at conferences to sell your junk doesn't merit anything at all. Showing up at conferences and being willing to head the organization, to criticize the organization and to befriend people at every level of the food chain in glass does. So, I'm still kissing the ring in Henry's corner even though I told him years ago to not push the furnace on the market yet.

Lots of us are getting pretty old and are still maintaining our relevance I hope. Skills levels technically are devolving before my eyes in glass and it's the old guys who actually still have that knowledge. We've succeeded and we've failed, sometimes way too publicly.

Be Kind.

David Russell
05-04-2012, 12:18 PM
people still buy blow hoses? I mean its the easist thing in the shop to make yourself.........

Henry Halem
05-04-2012, 12:43 PM
You're right, I made an acerbic, snide comment about you. IMO you deserve it.

You're also right about John deserving the award for what he and his company have done in the PAST.

But that's not what you told Alex "Up yours" for. He challenged you about Steinerts' current ability to fulfill customer orders.

It's all there quoted and in writing.

So if you start a post with that kind of language, expect the same language back.

Just the pot calling the kettle blackThat's fine with me but I took the remark to mean that he was not deserving and that is what I was reacting too. Yes, upon reflection and prodding my reaction was not in kind and for that my apology.

Geoff Lee
05-04-2012, 12:56 PM
Pete - As always very insightful. I will be the first one to admit that Mr. Halem has had, and still has, a very distinguished career as an artist and an educator. Someone who has had a very profound influence on the Studio Glass Movement. I have owned his book for many years. For that he was very deserving of his GAS award. BUT...as someone who was financially (and physically) burned by his furnace, I will always see that as a giant black mark on his legacy.

David - Here in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, I can't find the replacement hose to fit the Steinert kit. I don't think it's too much to ask of a supplier to provide a replacement part in a timely matter. If you have a good design for your own blow hose, I'd love to see it.

Henry - Nice of you to offer an apology for your words. But it still rubs me the wrong way that you have not publicly apologized for your role with EZTherm. And until that day comes, I will most likely be snide and acerbic to you.

Aloha,
Geoff

Scott Benefield
05-04-2012, 01:04 PM
I still want to hear what Alexander's acerbic comment was, or why the news that Steinert was receiving the Lifetime Membership Award deserved one.

That particular award has nothing to do with lifetime achievement or business practice or anything other than service to the organization. And, to answer Pete, I'd say that John "showing up at the conference to sell your junk" was a new idea once upon a time, and Steinert's participation laid the ground for the Tech Display--and the Tech Display, I'd argue, is the one of the most consistently interesting aspects of any GAS conference.

In a way, the Tech Display has many of the same goals as this forum--to gather people together, let them engage in debate, let them interact or network or exchange information in a free, unfettered manner. People at the conferences hang out at the Tech Display much in the same way as people hang out here, for camaraderie, for information, and for the fringe benefits of that. Plus you can handle the tools, ask questions in real time, and poke things. Steinert was big part of making that happen back in the day and, yes, he sold some pipes along the way--but a few crucibles get sold here, too. No one could say that Craftweb doesn't provide a valuable service to the glass community because of it.

Pete VanderLaan
05-04-2012, 01:27 PM
Well, the term "junk" is actually a term of endearment to me. Scott is also right. I do think that people receiving the award often confuse it with an award for artistic achievement and it is not one. I think of it kind of like a "perfect attendance award" in grade school.

I would take note that John was out there all by himself for years making and selling pipes and molds. Before John, if you had a pair of Bob Toensing's diamond shears and some Putsch pipes shipped in through Drykiln or directly from Germany, that was all the choice we had. As Henry has pointed out to me, Spiral Arts, Cutting Edge etc all took business away from John over the years and probably produced better products. I don't think that we'll actually ever see more ribbing molds come out of Steinert and I think John should just admit that and then someone else can decide whether to start making them. The Bronze ones are awfully expensive and are unnecessary overkill in my mind.

Scott Benefield
05-04-2012, 02:06 PM
As someone who recently received the "perfect attendance" award--yes, I think Pete has a point in saying that it has to do with citizenship, although that's a rather passive criterion and the aim is to acknowledge something more active than that. It's not the organization's highest award. It's just an acknowledgement that someone has made a positive difference to the organization. I think Steinert's realization that artists benefit from ready access to good quality tools, and that there's a place in GAS for providing that access, is what he is being recognized for with this award.

Doug Sheridan
05-04-2012, 02:30 PM
Until someone has tried to supply our industry with tools and equipment like Pete, Jeff, John and Henry has, I don't see how one can comment. Their customers are not affluent or well educated technically, most of the time. I can't imagine a market with more challenges. Mistakes happen.

And, it's buyer beware. Just don't buy their goods if you don't like them. You can't blame them for your mistakes.

Pete VanderLaan
05-04-2012, 02:56 PM
Well, Larry Bell used to say a good craftsman never blames his tools, he blames his assistant!

Geoff Lee
05-04-2012, 03:49 PM
Until someone has tried to supply our industry with tools and equipment like Pete, Jeff, John and Henry has, I don't see how one can comment. Their customers are not affluent or well educated technically, most of the time. I can't imagine a market with more challenges. Mistakes happen.

And, it's buyer beware. Just don't buy their goods if you don't like them. You can't blame them for your mistakes.

So Doug, are you saying that if you supply a product to a niche market that doesn't have a lot of money, then you're not responsible for the quality? And if you make false promises then you're not responsible either?

Because if that is what you're saying, I think you're full of it.

Please clarify for me.

Pete VanderLaan
05-04-2012, 04:48 PM
The furnace you had was built with the best of intentions Geoff. It went badly and there aren't any good defenses for it. When Steve went bankrupt with his furnaces, people got shorted as well some mind numbingly badly. It happens. When Steve did go under, my stance was to try to maintain the friendship since anger wasn't going to help and that's the position I took with High Temp, to whom he owed a lot .The position was that we weren't going to get any of the money back and we needed to try to find a way to minimize our losses. We did that and offer the parts for the original equipment today. It's the best we could do. Henry wasn't in the position of having a major manufacturing plant in the background. It has been a really embarrassing event for him. For a long time I really discouraged talk about it on craftweb but it's fair to talk about and I won't block it. I try to look at the enormous amount of good done by Henry everywhere else. Mark Jesson at Duralite is the other half of that partnership and he designed the electrical package that was so problematic. He still sells the electrical packages and people seem to buy elements from him.

Henry has been a pillar in the glass community to lean on. I would encourage you to let it go. Please?

Pete VanderLaan
05-04-2012, 05:06 PM
As someone who recently received the "perfect attendance" award--yes, I think Pete has a point in saying that it has to do with citizenship, although that's a rather passive criterion and the aim is to acknowledge something more active than that. It's not the organization's highest award. It's just an acknowledgement that someone has made a positive difference to the organization. I think Steinert's realization that artists benefit from ready access to good quality tools, and that there's a place in GAS for providing that access, is what he is being recognized for with this award.
Well, based on this, I suppose that Phyll from Olympic should get one too?

It seems to me that your award was based on being the president of GAS as well as having served tirelessly for years in committees, as VP as Newsletter editor and after being president, still contributing to the publishing end of GAS.

While I don't disagree that the tech display sells tools to a lot of kids and that it is a focal point of the conferences, I don't quite get to the stage of recognizing someone showing up to profit off of the organization as being a particularly selfless act. He was doing it to make money, just like me. I just won't show up enough and am not dependent on it.

Geoff Lee
05-04-2012, 05:32 PM
That's fair Pete. I think one of the problems here is that everyone is still so closely connected here that a criticism of business can be construed as a personal attack too. (although I'll admit my words were of the personal nature)

For that, I apologize, but man, the memory of that last conversation with Henry will forever bother me. I said earlier that I acknowledge all that he has done for our education and collective history.

I most likely wouldn't have joined this thread if Henry hadn't told Alex "up yours."

I'll let it go...at least here on this forum.

But I still want a clarification from Doug.

Geoff Lee
05-04-2012, 05:48 PM
I just want to be very clear here.

For me this thread is NOT about whether someone does or does not deserve an award from GAS.

For me this thread is about whether or not we can be critical of a tool manufacturer regardless of their history/standing in the industry. Does Steinert's long history excuse their current behavior?

Pete VanderLaan
05-04-2012, 06:21 PM
I don't think Steinert is a sacred cow. I would wonder aloud why no one has picked up that slack and started to challenge them in that market. My gut reaction is that there isn't any decent margin unless you make at least fifty of them at a time and that would put a lot of money on the shelf for a long time in a touchy economy. I think it extends to blowpipes as well but that is more of a guess.

I don't disagree with what you've said. I think it's honest. I think Henry apologized to Alex and that's a good thing. It is a small community. You will notice that most manufacturers won't ever come on information boards like this. When I sat down with Katie, my lesser goddess who quietly bankrolls craftweb for absolutely nothing but love, I agreed to be totally hands on with the board. She's incredibly proud of it. I think that, and insisting that real names would be used are a lot of the reason the site is a success. Stuff like what has surfaced here make it hard. I don't like to see good people getting hurt. Imagine what this would look like if people were allowed to wear masks.

Doug Sheridan
05-04-2012, 08:46 PM
You win Geoff, you have been wronged beyond compare, and I'm full of it.

I only wish I had but one shitty furnace disaster story to rage about. The difference is, I blame myself for all three.

Geoff Lee
05-04-2012, 09:07 PM
I win? What the heck does that mean?

I asked you to defend what I thought was a pretty asinine statement.

Geoff Lee
05-04-2012, 10:27 PM
So what you're saying is that if I were to order a blowpipe from you and you promised 6 weeks, but delivered in 6 months, it's my fault? If you promised to make it 60" long, but made one 50" long, it's my fault?

If I'm wrong, please correct me?

Evan Jenkins
05-05-2012, 01:42 AM
Chris, Jeff at Cutting Edge is super easy to work with! I have some larger punties from him, and check out the pipe and punty special.

Pete VanderLaan
05-05-2012, 06:07 AM
C'mon guys, let it go. It won't end well. And Evan is right. I get all my pipes from Jeff.

Thomas Chapman
05-05-2012, 10:09 AM
U.S. Plastics (www.usplastic.com or call 800-537-9724/ fax 800-854-5498) in Ohio has a great selection of tubing. Their silicon tubing "resists extreme temperature variation [-100 F to 500F.]", is flexible and is a ton better than the latex. Lots of sizes. Their stock # 54031 is 1/8 i.d, 1/4 o.d.. It is 53 cents/ft. in ten-foot intervals. It does not crack and dry-rot like the latex,
handles abuse and lasts a very long time. "Meets FDA standards".

"translucent, resilient, stretchable, and resistant to compression set. Odorless, tasteles, and inert . . .resists U.V., ozone, gases, and moisture. NSF 51 listed" according to their catalog!!

Lawrence Ruskin
05-05-2012, 11:08 AM
You can get blow hose at a medical supply store, as in places that supply doctor's offices and clinics.

It's used for tyeing off your arm before you get an injection.

Chris Lowry
10-11-2012, 11:57 PM
Now Steinert's website isn't working... is that just me or what.

Greg Vriethoff
10-12-2012, 01:10 AM
It's working for me. There's some broken links for images, but otherwise it seems O.K..

Chris Lowry
10-12-2012, 01:19 AM
I can't go to the products page.

Mitcheal Veenstra
10-12-2012, 11:53 AM
Your best bet to find stuff on the product pages is to google Steinert and what you are looking for. It will often return you the old page you can direct link to. Online ordering isn't working though. You'll have to either email or call them to place an order.

They know the website is borked at the moment.

Mitch

Greg Vriethoff
10-13-2012, 12:37 AM
"borked"?

I just learned a new word today.

Pete VanderLaan
10-13-2012, 06:20 AM
"Borked", named for Robert Bork, a Reagan nominee to the US Supreme Court was a seriously conservative professor of Law from Harvard. He was mauled in the senate hearings largely by Ted Kennedy and his appointment was turned down based on his politics. It had been assumed he was a shoe in.

To be "Borked" is to be utterly screwed in some way or other. Bork interestingly is still active and is an advisor to Romney. I haven't heard the expression in a long time.

Greg Vriethoff
10-13-2012, 01:07 PM
Mr. Bork was the first thing that came to mind when I read it. I remember the Reagan administration all too well.

The word got past me. Maybe some new stuff pushed it out of my brain. Or maybe I've killed too many brain cells.

Mitcheal Veenstra
10-14-2012, 03:27 PM
(chuckle) I am honored to resurrect a work for you guys ;)

Pete VanderLaan
10-14-2012, 04:31 PM
Someone told me that Steinert had actually had the molds made. Did anyone actually get a mold they ordered?

Henry Halem
10-14-2012, 05:58 PM
Yes, I've seen new optic molds at his shop.

Eben Horton
10-15-2012, 09:33 AM
i saw a new mold at another studio.. so they did make a batch

Mitcheal Veenstra
10-15-2012, 03:59 PM
have seen a new 6-4-8B just about 2 weeks ago from them

Rick Sherbert
10-15-2012, 04:25 PM
Yeah we got our order about 6 months ago.

Pringle Teetor
04-28-2013, 06:45 AM
I have several pipes and punties that need repair/straightening and want to purchase some more. One of my Steinert pipes has cracks running down the head of the pipe....
any updates on what is going on with Steinert? any suggestions on where to go for this?

Eben Horton
04-28-2013, 06:56 AM
I'd ship them to steinert. They are very good at that.

Pete VanderLaan
04-28-2013, 10:08 AM
Steinert always did a thing which I liked. They would take a dead pipe, cut the head off, turn the pipe around and weld in a new head and change out the delrin mouthpiece. It was a little shorter but the price was right and you could extend the life of the tool for a year or so.

Michael Mortara
04-28-2013, 01:17 PM
Just got pipes and punties from both Cutting Edge and Steinert.
Quick turn around, no problems. Nice tools.