PDA

View Full Version : Part to full time position

Drew Hine
02-17-2013, 10:59 AM
I am looking for a part to full time assistant. 5+ years experience and strong coldworking skills a must. Must be available weekends. Located in Pittsburgh's South Side. Start date early March. Feel free to call me directly with any questions. Thanks!
Drew Hine

Marlietta Schock
02-26-2013, 02:07 PM
I am selling a 400 pound pot free standing furnace. The furnace never fired. It was a friend of mine's. He was going to go into business but life took him to other lands. The asking price for the furnace is $38,000.00 Or best offer.

I also have two Unused unfired 400 pound capacity crucibles for sale.$1195.00 each

I am in the seattle/everett/snohomish washington area. You may email me at designstudios@hotmail.com or call me at 425-280-0317

If interested I can send pictures of the furnace.

Shipping is not available unless the interested party has a clue how to ship this kind of equipment as I don't. Thus, if the interested party can arrange for all the shipping details, and shipping insurance, and is willing to assume All responsibiity in the case of damage,I am willing to ship. Pick up is prefered. I would imagine a frieght forwarding service would be in order.

Marlietta

Kenny Pieper
02-26-2013, 03:59 PM
I am selling a 400 pound pot free standing furnace. The furnace never fired. It was a friend of mine's. He was going to go into business but life took him to other lands. The asking price for the furnace is $38,000.00 Or best offer.

Marlietta

Wow good luck!

Pete VanderLaan
02-26-2013, 04:14 PM
I have suggested to Marlietta that she move her post and put it in its own thread.

And she will indeed need good luck.