PDA

View Full Version : Grinding & polishing equipment for sale:

James Clarke
08-18-2013, 05:22 PM
After I shut down my studio way back when, I kept all my grinding & polishing machines thinking I'd use them again some day. I have now come to the conclusion that I will not, and I'd be interested in selling them. They are all old & used, but still functional and would be worthy of some clean up & restoration. I have 5 grinders ranging from Chicago/Lange machines to one my Uncle & I build & a couple I'm not sure who made them. Some old tires for splash guards and some drip trays for grit & you'd be up & running. Two of the machines are set up for polishing (one for pumice & one for cerium). I also have a Sommer & Maca 4" x 132" wet belt sander. All have single phase motors. I also have a variety of grinder wheel heads ranging from 20", 24" to 30". All have a lot of life left in them. I also have a big exhaust fan with motor. I'd prefer to sell it all in one lot - $4,000 (the wheel-heads alone are worth that much). Pass the word if you know anyone who might be interested. They are all in Colorado, btw...
Jim at 3zero3-9three1-78zero2, or james at jamesclarke dot com.

Pete VanderLaan
08-18-2013, 05:34 PM
How thick are the cast iron or steel heads Jim?