View Single Post
Old 04-23-2019, 03:35 PM
The Old Gaffer

Pete VanderLaan is on a distinguished road
Eben, I can't tell you how many times I have had massive attempts to join using free email sites. Sometimes 30 an hour. Most have been spammers based on their IP's. I actually check out the applicants. I need to see a viable reason for wanting to be here. When I do, I register.

I doubt that using free servers is causing a vast number of women to not post here is a viable explanation for the differences. The fact is that there are a lot of women on the site. I can track everyone as to what they are looking at. They choose not to post in disproportionate numbers. I was curious as to why. Most of the answers were of course, from men, save Roseanna and I thought she would have something to say about it when I posed the question. True of Pringle as well.

Shawn is correct about the take both Katie and I have on this. I can register gmail. I just frequently don't. ..and our criterion for registering that seems so formidable is using your real name and have an association with glass. How hard is that?