View Single Post
  #14  
Old 04-04-2019, 10:42 PM
Max Epstein Max Epstein is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Tallahassee, FL
Posts: 302
Max Epstein is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete VanderLaan View Post
******
Most melts are not toxic. You need to understand that. You need ventilation because of the consumption of oxygen in the shop and some makeup air. You need that for a gas hot water heater or a wood stove too.

Some chemicals are indeed dangerous like cadmium, selenium chrome and fluorine. You would be way out over your skis to think about such colorants initially.
OK so, no toxic fumes. Just toxic materials that can get airborne, stored improperly, etc. That makes me feel a bit better. Not that I'm expecting to jump right in, but if I can future proof now, that's good. I'm around a lot of different businesses, and dont want to get anyone sick. Or me or my dogs.
Reply With Quote