View Single Post
Old 12-08-2019, 10:45 AM
Triggered

Greg Vriethoff is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Fuhrman View Post
BTW: a friend told me that Eric of Uroboros has rented his building and is now making much more money than he ever did in glass and has very few hassles and aggravations.
The first of only a handful of times I had a one-on-one conversation with Eric he told me he sometimes wished things were still a one man operation. When I got there I knew things were rough. It was 2009, and they really wanted to hire me, but couldn't justify it to the rest of the crew as they were laying-off people. I couldn't find a job like most people at that time.

I knew it as the death knell for them when the whole DEQ thing blew up. I've avoided criticizing Bullseye because I assume that it could be easily dismissed due to some bias. The one thing that bothered me was that I knew Uroboros didn't have the resources, while Bullseye was opening new facilities in cities across the country. They could have taken the initiative to install pollution controls, and would have come out smelling like a rose. That just my opinion, and I know there's a lawsuit and all that.

Just glad Eric found someone to rent the building. For all the challenges and frustrations of working there I did want them to succeed. Sad to see it go.