View Single Post
Old 07-18-2020, 03:27 PM
Art Freas Art Freas is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Washington
Posts: 719
Art Freas is on a distinguished road
I might start with an insurance broker and see if you can take the opposite approach, look for a business insurance policy and tell them if they will insure your business they get the house business too. A business insurance broker may be more understanding of the business and willing to make the connections to get the house part covered.
Reply With Quote