CraftWEB Hot Glass Talk  

Go Back   CraftWEB Hot Glass Talk > Hot Glass > Classified Ads/ Opportunities

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-11-2018, 03:24 PM
Philip Yamron is on a distinguished road
New Michigan studio.... looking for parts/material

Well I'm happy to say that I'm setting up a new shop. This one will be 20 minutes from my home in contrast to my old shop that was 1-2 hours away depending on traffic and weather. I put 175k on my prius in 4 1/2 years!
I'm wondering if anyone in or near southeastern michigan has any combustion parts (hi lo pressure switch,selenoid valves,programmable controller, hi limit controller, ect), 2600 brick, exhaust fan and or louvers 2" gas shutoff valve that I can connect to a big RED panic button for emergency running out the door use. (《----never to be used ,fingers crossed) that they want to sell or bequeath to a great new studio or other studio items I'm not thinking of right now.

248 845 8463